This site is operated by the company: FAGE METALÚRGICA
This policy was updated on March 16, 2020.
The only personal information we will have is what you voluntarily provided to us
This policy covers:
- The information we collect from you
- Use of your information
- Sharing your information
- Data security and retention
- Your rights
- How to contact us
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are or providing us with any personal information.
However, when you access and browse this website (including when you send personal information to us through data fields on the website, such as a registration form or "Contact Us" form), we may directly and indirectly collect and process certain information, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Personal information (for example, name, address, contact details, etc.)
- Details of visits to the website (for example, your IP address, ISP name, browser type, pages visited, etc.)
- Other details, if necessary (for example, required in a registration form, Contact Us, etc.)
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The purpose for which we request, process and store your personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Directly provide any requested services, including answers to questions or complaints;
- Allowing third parties to process or manage information so that we can provide contact, information or services requested;
- If you have consented, agreeing to these terms.
- Contact you if we have news to share with you about our products and services;
- Share this information within our company.
- Share this information with external third parties for marketing analysis (where information about the case will only be shared for corresponding purposes and the results will be returned in an anonymous and aggregated way) or for behavioral segmentation (in which case the information will only be shared on an aggregate basis) and anonymous).
- Security, administrative and legal purposes;
Except as set forth above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties, unless you have consented to it or if we are required by law to do so. If you agree, but then change your mind, you can contact us and we will cease any such activity.
If you register online for any of our services, you may receive marketing communications (email or otherwise), but at any time by contacting us, you may cancel any communication.
SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Within our company including all business divisions.
- With our third party service providers that conduct business operations on our behalf.
- To protect and defend the Company (including our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and / or government authorities.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
In our Company, information security is very important and we have taken several measures to ensure that your information is kept safe and protected from unauthorized access or disclosure, illegal treatment, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Your data is stored in a Hosting Data Center company, which has its own internal data control rules, and this data can be stored for as long as necessary in what the law requires, remembering that at any time it can be requested to be deleted, just contact us requesting.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask us to update and correct any incorrect personal information that we have about you free of charge.
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we do, your request is sufficient.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Use the correct contact details (email, phone or post) as shown on our website in the contacts section if you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any other questions related to the use of your information.
Our Company can update this policy at any time, please check this page regularly to ensure that you are up to date.
This policy covers:
- What are cookies?
- Do cookies collect my personal data?
- Can I say no to them?
- Our list of cookies
- Google Analytics
- How do I reset or delete cookies?
- How to contact us
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that can set preferences, depending on your choices on your device when you visit our website; a cookie is usually a text file containing an arbitrary unique anonymous identification number. When you return to visit our website the website will look for cookies to see if you have visited previously.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Persistent cookies: these remain on the device until it is removed manually or automatically.
- Session cookies: these remain on your device until you close your browser when they are automatically deleted.
- Remembering your preferences, privacy / consent choices, your edition, configuration or chosen language, etc.
- Make navigation easier, and allow our pages to display correctly
- Identify if you come from another site of one of our partners or campaigns
- Analyze the performance of our website based on anonymous data related to your browsing (for example, pages visited, number of visits, etc.); we use Google Analytics for this purpose
- Tailor the advertising and banners you see on websites. For example, if you visit our website and allow us to place a behavioral advertising cookie, you may see one of our ads when you visit a retail website. In this case, the cookie may have been used to adapt the banner you see.
The cookies used by this Company on this website are designed to be used only by us or by the parties that work on our behalf.
DO COOKIES COLLECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
Cookie technology does not collect information that allows you to be personally identifiable. It can be used to identify you as a unique but anonymous visitor to a website.
CAN I SAY NO TO THEM?
You can refuse to accept some or all cookies, just activate your browser settings that allow you to do so.
You need to be aware that although if you delete all cookies you may not be able to access certain parts of our website and we may think that you have never visited us before and therefore will serve you with our Cookie Notice again .
HOW TO CONTACT US
Use the appropriate contact details (email, phone or post) on our website in the contacts section if you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any other questions related to the use of your information.
Our Company can update this policy at any time, please check this page regularly.